Is a cutting edge, supportive and sustainable work environment and strong resilient employees your priority?
Take your workplace from compliance to commitment; from awareness to knowledge.
- Are you looking in transforming your workplace culture ?
- Do you have a workforce that lacks commitment to achieving the best results in a safe environment?
- Are your employees ineffective in responding to difficult situations?
PsyFlex uses the latest evidence-based approach in the behavioural sciences and neuroscience to teach you ‘psychological flexibility’ skills. These skills help you build resilience, reduce stress, increase life satisfaction, enhance relationships and improve performance.
PsyFlex development programs are specifically tailored to cater for challenges of different workplaces. Using blended approach of online training, workshops and coaching we can effectively deliver programs in most challenging and time-poor environment.
Choose one of our already developed training solutions to meet your specific needs in:
- Developing flexible, supportive and confident leadership
- Building safety commitment
- Fostering civility and respect
- Building resilient and confident workforce
- Managing difficult situations and conversations
- Dealing with trauma
- Substance use
Or contact us to develop a specific training to meet your needs.
PsyFlex 6 , our online training is delivered in six engaging and easy to understand 1-hour modules. Once you start the course, you will be able to access it at your leisure via any smartphone, tablet or computer with internet access. You have 12 weeks to complete the course.
PsyFlex was developed by Dr Russ Harris, internationally renowned specialist in the field of psychotherapy and author of the bestselling self-help book The Happiness Trap, and Dr Natasha Kiso, an occupational health physician.
This training is aligned with ‘ACT Companion’ – The Happiness Trap App, so you can continue practicing the skills you learn after you complete this training.