Do you have problems with absenteeism and engagement?
Stress is responsible for a loss of 2.14 working days per employee annually as a result of presenteeism, which equates to a cost of $533 per employee annually. (Medibank study, 2008)
Do you have a good understanding of your organisation’s psychosocial risks?
Is your risk management framework embedded in your organisation?
Do you have a low usage rate of the employee support system?
- Only five in ten (56%) believe their most senior leader values mental health. (Beyond Blue, 2014).
- Three quarters (75%) of Australian employees believe workplaces should provide support to someone who is experiencing depression or anxiety. (Beyond Blue, 2014).
- 81% of organisational leaders indicate their workplace has one or more policies, procedures or practices to support mental health, but many employees (35%) don’t know these resources exist or don’t have access to them. (Beyond Blue, 2014).
Regardless of your type of organisation, to achieve the best results will require appropriate assessment of your psychosocial risks and implementation of efficient controls and monitoring systems.
Efficient risk management systems will help you achieve optimum business results by enhancing performance, increasing work satisfaction, decreasing both absenteeism and presenteeism, and reducing employee management costs.
We will help you:
- Understand your psychosocial risks
- Develop efficient controls
- Implement effective monitoring and reporting mechanisms